Maps Map of Polk County, Florida
About this Item
- Map of Polk County, Florida
- Contributor Names
- Treveres, J. J.
- Heliotype Printing Co.
- Created / Published
- [Florida] : C. Benedict and W.T. Bauskett Publishers, c1883
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Florida--Polk County--Maps
- - Landowners--Florida--Polk County--Maps
- - Polk County (Fla.)--Maps
- - United States--Florida--Polk County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by contours.
- - Cadastral map, showing lot lines, lot/block numbers, and names of landowners.
- - "Adopted by the Board of County Commissioners."
- - "Copyright Aug. 1883."
- - Copy imperfect: Very fragile. Torn along vertical fold line and losses along center fold-line and edges. Incapsulated in mylar.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 82
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Adhesive sticker affixed to verso.
- 1 map ; 132 x 149 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3933.P6G46 1883 .T7
- G3933.P6G46 1883 .T7 Copy 2 1 map on 4 sheets, mounted on cloth.
- G3933.P6G46 1883 .T7 Copy 3 Photocopy.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Treveres, J. J, and Heliotype Printing Co. Map of Polk County, Florida. [Florida: C. Benedict and W.T. Bauskett Publishers, 1883] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012589719/. (Accessed October 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Treveres, J. J. & Heliotype Printing Co. (1883) Map of Polk County, Florida. [Florida: C. Benedict and W.T. Bauskett Publishers] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012589719/.
MLA citation style:
Treveres, J. J, and Heliotype Printing Co. Map of Polk County, Florida. [Florida: C. Benedict and W.T. Bauskett Publishers, 1883] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012589719/>.