Map Map of Runnels Co. Map of Runnels County
About this Item
- Map of Runnels Co.
- Other Title
- Map of Runnels County
- Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n.., 1879?]
- Subject Headings
- - Runnels County (Tex.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Texas--Runnels County--Maps
- - United States--Texas--Runnels County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows names of residents.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1112
- - Stamped at upper right and left: J.N. Winters & Co. Real Estate, Loan and Insurance Agents. Ballinger, Texas.
- - Copy imperfect: Mounted on paper.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 56 x 44 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4033.R8G46 1879 .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by hachures. Shows names of residents. LC Land ownership maps, 1112 Stamped at upper right and left: J.N. Winters & Co. Real Estate, Loan and Insurance Agents. Ballinger, Texas. Copy imperfect: Mounted on paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Map of Runnels Co. [S.l.: s.n.., ?, 1879] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012590079/. (Accessed October 22, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1879) Map of Runnels Co. [S.l.: s.n.., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012590079/.
MLA citation style:
Map of Runnels Co. [S.l.: s.n.., ?, 1879] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012590079/>.