Map Nueces County.
About this Item
- Nueces County.
- Walsh, W. C. (William C.), 1836-1924
- August Gast & Co.
Created / Published
- [Austin, Tex.] : General Land Office, c1879.
- - Nueces County (Tex.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Texas--Nueces County--Maps
- - Real property--Texas--nueces County--Maps
- - United States--Texas--Nueces County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows land ownership.
- - "Copyright 1879. W.C. Walsh Commissioner of the General Land Office of the State of Texas."
- - "Lithographed by Aigust Gast & Co.s New Process St. Louis."
- - Both copies folded in half and stained. Copy 1 torn at middle.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1087
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 72 x 95 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4033.N8 1879 .T4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Walsh, W. C, and August Gast & Co. Nueces County. [Austin, Tex.: General Land Office, 1879] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012590093/.
APA citation style:
Walsh, W. C. & August Gast & Co. (1879) Nueces County. [Austin, Tex.: General Land Office] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012590093/.
MLA citation style:
Walsh, W. C, and August Gast & Co. Nueces County. [Austin, Tex.: General Land Office, 1879] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012590093/>.