Map Map of the County of El Dorado, California : compiled from the official records and surveys
About this Item
- Map of the County of El Dorado, California : compiled from the official records and surveys
- Contributor Names
- Punnett Brothers.
- Created / Published
- S[an] F[rancisco], Cal. : Punnett Bros., 1895.
- Subject Headings
- - El Dorado County (Calif.)--Maps
- - Real property--California--El Dorado County--Maps
- - Landowners--California--El Dorado County--Maps
- - Mines and mineral resources--California--El Dorado County--Maps
- - United States--California--El Dorado County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Cadastral map showing drainage, roads, land ownership, landowners' name, township & section lines, etc.
- - "Approved by the Board of Supervisors ... 1895."
- - Includes inset of Placerville and index to mining claims.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 17
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 3 sheets : cloth backing ; 98 x 175 cm., sheets 106 x 72 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4363.E4 1895 .P8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Punnett Brothers. Map of the County of El Dorado, California: compiled from the official records and surveys. [San Francisco, Cal.: Punnett Bros, 1895] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012590101/.
APA citation style:
Punnett Brothers. (1895) Map of the County of El Dorado, California: compiled from the official records and surveys. [San Francisco, Cal.: Punnett Bros] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012590101/.
MLA citation style:
Punnett Brothers. Map of the County of El Dorado, California: compiled from the official records and surveys. [San Francisco, Cal.: Punnett Bros, 1895] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012590101/>.
More Maps like this
MapSectional & road map of Los Angeles County : including part of Orange and Ventura counties, ...
Sectional and road map of Los Angeles County Relief shown by hachures. Partial cadastral map showing roads, locations of old ranchos, oil districts, mining districts, and refineries. LC Land ownership maps, 25 Available also through the Library of Congress Web...
- Contributor: George, A. L. - Stoll & Thayer
- Date: 1900
MapOfficial map of Trinity County, California : compiled from government and local surveys Relief shown by shading. Cadastral map showing roads, railroads, lot lines and numbers, landowners' names, and geographical features. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Includes list of "Names, areas & owners...
- Contributor: H.S. Crocker & Co. - Johnson, Jno. F. (John F.) - Lowden, Henry L.
- Date: 1894
MapMap of El Dorado County, California Shows drainage, ditches, mines and mineral resources, township and section lines, etc. "Trustees, W.M.C. Ralston, Thomas B. Bishop, Frank G. Drum, F.H. Harvey, Frank Monaghan." Locations of mines and mineral deposits are...
- Contributor: California State Mining Bureau
- Date: 1909
MapMap showing the location of the Mount Vernon iron, manganese & timber lands, Rockingham County, Va. Shows the names of some residents. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. "The land lines of this map are from surveys by Jasper Hawse, county surveyor of Rockingham Co., Va." Includes...
- Contributor: Hawse, Jasper - Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Date: 1888
MapMaps of Lawrence County, S.D. mines
Maps of Lawrence County, South Dakota mines | Sheet no. 3 of Robinson's maps of Lawrence County, S.D. mines | Sheet no. 4 of Robinson's maps of Lawrence County, S.D. mines Relief shown by hachures. Cadastral map showing mining and mill sites and some landowners' names, roads, railroads, etc. Blueprint. Map printed in 2 segments on 2 sheets. LC copy imperfect: Part of...
- Contributor: Robinson, Edward J.
- Date: 1897