Map Beaufort District, South Carolina
About this Item
- Beaufort District, South Carolina
- Contributor Names
- Mills, Robert, 1781-1855.
- Vignoles, Charles Blacker, 1793-1875.
- Tanner, Henry Schenck, 1786-1858.
- Ravenel, Henry.
- Created / Published
- [Baltimore] : [F. Lucas, Jr. for Mill's atlas], [1825?]
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--South Carolina--Beaufort County--Maps
- - Landowners--South Carolina--Beaufort County--Maps
- - Beaufort County (S.C.)--Maps
- - United States--South Carolina--Beaufort County
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows land ownership.
- - "Improved for Mills' Atlas, 1825."
- - LC copy annotated in lower right corner, accompanied by photocopy, and mounted on cloth.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 81 x 65 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3913.B4 1820 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows land ownership. "Improved for Mills' Atlas, 1825." LC copy annotated in lower right corner, accompanied by photocopy, and mounted on cloth. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Tanner, Henry Schenck
Vignoles, Charles Blacker
Beaufort County (S.C.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mills, Robert, Charles Blacker Vignoles, Henry Schenck Tanner, and Henry Ravenel. Beaufort District, South Carolina. [Baltimore: F. Lucas, Jr. for Mill's atlas, ?, 1825] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012590212/.
APA citation style:
Mills, R., Vignoles, C. B., Tanner, H. S. & Ravenel, H. (1825) Beaufort District, South Carolina. [Baltimore: F. Lucas, Jr. for Mill's atlas, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012590212/.
MLA citation style:
Mills, Robert, et al. Beaufort District, South Carolina. [Baltimore: F. Lucas, Jr. for Mill's atlas, ?, 1825] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012590212/>.