Maps Map of Hancock Co., Ohio
About this Item
- Map of Hancock Co., Ohio
- Contributor Names
- Lake, D. J.
- Warner, A.
- Warner, Charles S.
- Worley & Bracher.
- Wagner, T. S. (Thomas S.)
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Cowles & Titus, 1863.
- Phila. : Printed by T.S. Wagner
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Hancock County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Hancock County--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Ohio--Hancock County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Hancock County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to act of Congress by C.K. Stone in the year 1863 in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 636
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directory, insets of Cannonsburg, Rawson, Williamstown, Benton, Houcktown or North Liberty, Arllington, Mt. Blanchard, West Indepedence, McComb, Vanlue, Arcadia, Van Buren, Findlay, and views of commercial properties.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : color ; 131 x 138 cm, sheets 69 x 141 cm, folded to 69 x 47 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.H25G46 1863 .L3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lake, D. J, A Warner, Charles S Warner, Worley & Bracher, and T. S Wagner. Map of Hancock Co., Ohio. Philadelphia: Cowles & Titus, . Phila.: Printed by T.S. Wagner, 1863. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012591120/. (Accessed September 25, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Lake, D. J., Warner, A., Warner, C. S., Worley & Bracher & Wagner, T. S. (1863) Map of Hancock Co., Ohio. Philadelphia: Cowles & Titus, . Phila.: Printed by T.S. Wagner. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012591120/.
MLA citation style:
Lake, D. J, et al. Map of Hancock Co., Ohio. Philadelphia: Cowles & Titus, . Phila.: Printed by T.S. Wagner, 1863. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012591120/>.