Map Map of Guernsey County, Ohio
About this Item
- Map of Guernsey County, Ohio
- Sarony & Co.
Created / Published
- N.Y. : Litho. of Sarony & Co. ; 
- - Landowners--Ohio--Guernsey County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Guernsey County--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Ohio--Guernsey County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Guernsey County
- Cadastral maps
- - "According to Act of Congress in the year A.D. 1855 by Williams Dorr & Co. in the Office of the Clerk United States Court in and for the Distr. of Ohio."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 630
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes population statistics, apprisement of 1853, insets of Claysvill, Cumberland, Cambridge, Washington, Ohio, Hartford, Winchester, New Gottengen, Antrim, Londonderry, Middletown, Fairview, Senacavill, Salesview, Millwood, and Centreville.
- 1 map on 4 sheets : hand colored, mounted on linen ; 83 x 99 cm, sheets 48 x 54 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.G8G46 1855 .S3
- G4083.G8G46 1855 .S3 Copy 2 No hand coloring. Sectioned to 2 sheets, mounted on cloth backing. Sheets 95 x 54 cm.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sarony & Co. Map of Guernsey County, Ohio. [N.Y.: Litho. of Sarony & Co, 1855] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012591122/.
APA citation style:
Sarony & Co. (1855) Map of Guernsey County, Ohio. [N.Y.: Litho. of Sarony & Co] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012591122/.
MLA citation style:
Sarony & Co. Map of Guernsey County, Ohio. [N.Y.: Litho. of Sarony & Co, 1855] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012591122/>.