Maps Hunt's improved map of Warren County, Pennsylvania. Improved map of Warren County, Pennsylvania
About this Item
- Hunt's improved map of Warren County, Pennsylvania.
- Other Title
- Improved map of Warren County, Pennsylvania
- Contributor Names
- Hunt, J. P. (John P.)
- Krebs & Bro.
- Created / Published
- Pittsburgh : J.P. Hunt, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Warren County (Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Warren County
- Cadastral maps
- - County map showing townships, warranty-deed survey tracts, tract numbers, real-property tracts, and some tract acreages.
- - Hand col. (watercolors) to emphasize township boundaries.
- - Includes advertisements.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 810
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, halved to enable folding, lightly water-stained at bottom, annotated in lead pencil on cloth backing.
- 1 map : hand col., cloth backing ; 57 x 74 cm., folded to 61 x 39 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3823.W2G46 1865 .H8
- Copy 2 shellacked, brittle, darkened, laminated, missing small sections of margins.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsHunt, J. P.
Hunt, J. P. (John P.)
Krebs & Bro
Warranty of Title
Warren County (Pa.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hunt, J. P, and Krebs & Bro. Hunt's improved map of Warren County, Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh: J.P. Hunt, 1865. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592027/. (Accessed December 05, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Hunt, J. P. & Krebs & Bro. (1865) Hunt's improved map of Warren County, Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh: J.P. Hunt. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592027/.
MLA citation style:
Hunt, J. P, and Krebs & Bro. Hunt's improved map of Warren County, Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh: J.P. Hunt, 1865. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592027/>.