Map Map of Wise County
About this Item
- Map of Wise County
- Contributor Names
- Pressler, Herman
- Texas. General Land Office.
- Created / Published
- [Austin, Tex.] : General Land Office, 1895.
- Subject Headings
- - Wise County (Tex.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Texas--Wise County--Maps
- - Real property--Texas--Wise County--Maps
- - United States--Texas--Wise County
- Cadastral maps
- - Blueprint
- - Shows land ownership.
- - "Traced by O.O. Terrell."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1172
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : photomap ; 103 x 91.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4033.W8 1895 .P7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Blueprint Shows land ownership. "Traced by O.O. Terrell." LC Land ownership maps, 1172 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pressler, Herman, and Texas. General Land Office. Map of Wise County. [Austin, Tex.: General Land Office, 1895] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592136/.
APA citation style:
Pressler, H. & Texas. General Land Office. (1895) Map of Wise County. [Austin, Tex.: General Land Office] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592136/.
MLA citation style:
Pressler, Herman, and Texas. General Land Office. Map of Wise County. [Austin, Tex.: General Land Office, 1895] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592136/>.