Maps Map of Fulton Co., Pennsylvania
About this Item
- Map of Fulton Co., Pennsylvania
- Contributor Names
- A. Pomeroy & Co.
- Bourquin, F. (Frederick), 1808-
- Worley & Bracher.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : A. Pomeroy & Co., 1873
- Subject Headings
- - Fulton County (Pa.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Fulton County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Fulton County--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Pennsylvania--Fulton County--Maps
- - Villages--Pennsylvania--Fulton County--Maps
- - Iron ores--Pennsylvania--Fulton County--Maps
- - McConnellsburg (Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Fulton County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--McConnellsburg
- - General-content county map also showing rural buildings, householders' names, and "Iron ore" locations; the borough/village insets also show building outlines, property lines, lot numbers, and landowners' names.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Hand col. to emphasize townships.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1873 by A. Pomeroy & Co. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress Washington."
- - LC copy imperfect: Brittle, shellacked, quartered to enable folding, missing sections of margin (esp. at top).
- - LC Land ownership maps, 752
- - Includes business directories, "Table of air line distances", and population data table.
- - Borough and village insets: McConnellsburg -- Emmaville -- Warfordsburg -- New Grenada -- Burnt Cabins -- Dublin Mills -- Waterfall Mills -- Hustontown -- Knobsville -- Fort Littleton.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : hand col., cloth backing ; 124 x 117 cm., sheets 129 x 60 cm. and 131 x 60 cm., folded to 66 x 60 cm. and 64 x 60 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3823.F8 1873 .A2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsA. Pomeroy & Co.
Bourquin, F. (Frederick)
Worley & Bracher
SubjectsCities and Towns
Fulton County (Pa.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
A. Pomeroy & Co, F Bourquin, and Worley & Bracher. Map of Fulton Co., Pennsylvania. Philadelphia: A. Pomeroy & Co, 1873. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592165/. (Accessed December 04, 2016.)
APA citation style:
A. Pomeroy & Co, Bourquin, F. & Worley & Bracher. (1873) Map of Fulton Co., Pennsylvania. Philadelphia: A. Pomeroy & Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592165/.
MLA citation style:
A. Pomeroy & Co, F Bourquin, and Worley & Bracher. Map of Fulton Co., Pennsylvania. Philadelphia: A. Pomeroy & Co, 1873. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592165/>.