Maps Map of Potter Co., Penna. : from recent and actual surveys and official records
About this Item
- Map of Potter Co., Penna. : from recent and actual surveys and official records
- Contributor Names
- Beers, F. W. (Frederick W.)
- Crosby, W. A.
- J.W. Vose & Co.
- Created / Published
- New York : J. W. Vose & Co., 1893.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Potter County--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Potter County--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Potter County--Maps
- - Potter County (Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Potter County
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows townships, boroughs, post-offices, warranty-deed tracts with numbers/acreages/warrant-holders' initials, real-property tracts with owners' names, and rural buildings with householders' names.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress by F.W. Beers, 1893."
- - Originally printed on 4 sheets (later conjoined to form 1 sheet, now sectioned to 6 sheets).
- - LC copy imperfect: Use-worn, torn at sheet edges.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 788
- - Includes text (historical) and key to full names of warrant-holders.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : cloth backing ; 152 x 127 cm., sheets 53 x 66 cm. and 54 x 66 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3823.P6G46 1893 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsBeers, F. W.
Beers, F. W. (frederick W.)
Crosby, W. A.
J.W. Vose & Co.
Potter County (pa.)
Warranty of Title
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Beers, F. W, W. A Crosby, and J.W. Vose & Co. Map of Potter Co., Penna.: from recent and actual surveys and official records. New York: J. W. Vose & Co, 1893. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592198/. (Accessed August 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Beers, F. W., Crosby, W. A. & J.W. Vose & Co. (1893) Map of Potter Co., Penna.: from recent and actual surveys and official records. New York: J. W. Vose & Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592198/.
MLA citation style:
Beers, F. W, W. A Crosby, and J.W. Vose & Co. Map of Potter Co., Penna.: from recent and actual surveys and official records. New York: J. W. Vose & Co, 1893. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592198/>.