Maps Map of Union County, Pennsylvania : entirely from original surveys
About this Item
- Map of Union County, Pennsylvania : entirely from original surveys
- Contributor Names
- Paschall, Thomas H.
- Keily, James.
- Leonhardt, Theo. (Theodore), 1818-1877.
- Camp, John Henry, 1822-1881.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Th. Leonhardt & J. H. Camp, 1856.
- Subject Headings
- - Union County (Pa.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Union County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Union County--Maps
- - Lewisburg (Pa.)--Maps
- - Hartleton (Pa.)--Maps
- - New Columbia (Pa.)--Maps
- - Mifflinburg (Pa.)--Maps
- - New Berlin (Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Union County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Lewisburg
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Hartleton
- - United States--Pennsylvania--New Columbia
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Mifflinburg
- - United States--Pennsylvania--New Berlin
- - General-content county map also showing rural houses/buildings with householders' names.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows road distances in perches.
- - Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries.
- - Originally printed on 2 sheets (now conjoined by cloth backing).
- - LC Land ownership maps, 802
- - Includes note, key to abbreviations, and ill.
- - Borough/village insets showing lot lines, lot numbers, and buildings: Lewisburg -- Hartleton -- New Columbia -- Mifflinburg -- New Berlin.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map : hand col., cloth backing ; 70 x 100 cm., folded to 77 x 54 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3823.U5 1856 .P3
- G3823.U5 1856 .P3 Copy 2 Hand coloring (single color) differs from the colors used on Copy 1.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsCamp, John Henry
Leonhardt, Theo. (theodore)
Paschall, Thomas H.
New Berlin (pa.)
New Columbia (pa.)
Union County (pa.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Paschall, Thomas H, James Keily, Theo Leonhardt, and John Henry Camp. Map of Union County, Pennsylvania: entirely from original surveys. Philadelphia: Th. Leonhardt & J. H. Camp, 1856. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592213/. (Accessed September 29, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Paschall, T. H., Keily, J., Leonhardt, T. & Camp, J. H. (1856) Map of Union County, Pennsylvania: entirely from original surveys. Philadelphia: Th. Leonhardt & J. H. Camp. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592213/.
MLA citation style:
Paschall, Thomas H, et al. Map of Union County, Pennsylvania: entirely from original surveys. Philadelphia: Th. Leonhardt & J. H. Camp, 1856. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592213/>.