Map Oil region of Venango County, Pennsylvania. Philadelphia commercial list and price current : triple sheet supplement
About this Item
- Oil region of Venango County, Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia commercial list and price current : triple sheet supplement
- Rosenthal, L. N. (Louis N.)
Created / Published
- Philad'a [i.e. Philadelphia] : Lith. by L.N. Rosenthal, [1866?].
- Allegheny, President and Hickory townships -- Rockland and Scrubbgrass townships -- Tionesta, Kingsley, and Hickory townships -- Sugar Creek, Sandy Creek, Cornplanter, and Cranberry townships -- Allegheny, Cornplanter, and Cherry Tree townships -- French Creek and Sandy Creek townships -- Rockland and Cranberry townships -- Allegheny and Cornplanter townships -- Sugar Creek and French Creek townships.
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Venango County--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Venango County--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Venango County
- Cadastral maps
- - Sectional cadastral maps showing real-property tracts and owners' names.
- - Does not show oil deposits or wells.
- - Map orientation differs.
- - LC copy imperfect: Missing small marginal sections at sheet edges, small stain at upper sheet edge.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 9 maps on 1 sheet ; 31 x 18 cm. or smaller, sheet 61 x 84 cm., folded to 22 x 16 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3823.V4G46 1866 .R6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rosenthal, L. N. Oil region of Venango County, Pennsylvania. [Philad'a i.e. Philadelphia: Lith. by L.N. Rosenthal, ?, 1866] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592218/.
APA citation style:
Rosenthal, L. N. (1866) Oil region of Venango County, Pennsylvania. [Philad'a i.e. Philadelphia: Lith. by L.N. Rosenthal, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592218/.
MLA citation style:
Rosenthal, L. N. Oil region of Venango County, Pennsylvania. [Philad'a i.e. Philadelphia: Lith. by L.N. Rosenthal, ?, 1866] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592218/>.