Map Map of Delaware County : also a part of Marion and Morrow counties
About this Item
- Map of Delaware County : also a part of Marion and Morrow counties
- Contributor Names
- Eaton, Geo. C.
- Anderson, H. (Hugh), 1782-1866.
- Created / Published
- Delaware, O. : James & Geo. C. Eaton, 
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Delaware County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Delaware County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Delaware County
- Cadastral maps
- - LC Land ownership maps, 617
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes list of voters in Delaware County.
- - LC copy imperfect: Sectioned to 2 panels to enable folding.
- 1 map : mounted on linen, color ; 67 x 77 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.D5G46 1849 .E2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Eaton, Geo. C, and H Anderson. Map of Delaware County: also a part of Marion and Morrow counties. [Delaware, O.: James & Geo. C. Eaton, 1849] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592230/.
APA citation style:
Eaton, G. C. & Anderson, H. (1849) Map of Delaware County: also a part of Marion and Morrow counties. [Delaware, O.: James & Geo. C. Eaton] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592230/.
MLA citation style:
Eaton, Geo. C, and H Anderson. Map of Delaware County: also a part of Marion and Morrow counties. [Delaware, O.: James & Geo. C. Eaton, 1849] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592230/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of Muskingum County LC Land ownership maps, 661 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes township population statistical table, city and village population statistical table. Insets: Chandersville --...
- Contributor: Bennett, Uriah P. - Eaton, Geo. C.
- Date: 1852
MapMap of Delaware County, Pennsylvania : from original surveys, with the farm limits Shows farm boundaries and landowners' names. Hand colored to emphasize township boundaries and territories. Prime meridian: Washington D.C. Printed in western/eastern segments (sheets). LC copy imperfect: Brittle, greatly darkened, missing many small...
- Contributor: Kramm, Gustavus - Smith, Robert Pearsall - Ash, Joshua W.
- Date: 1848
MapMap of Delaware Co., New York Relief shown by hachures. Shows landowners. LC Land ownership maps, 490 Includes statistical charts, business directories, and illustrations. Ancillary maps: Andes -- Bloomville -- Bovina Center -- Cannonsville -- Croton -- Delhi...
- Contributor: Gould, Jay
- Date: 1856
MapMap of Lucas Co., Ohio Includes business directories and views of residential, public properties. Insets: Part of Maumee -- Plan of Toledo -- East Oregon -- Plan of Sylvania -- Maumee City. LC copy imperfect: Mounted on...
- Contributor: Rease, W. H.
- Date: 1861
MapMap of Harrison County, O. Includes business directories, insets of Cadiz, Harrisville, Jefferson, Hopedale, Freeport, Athens, Moorfield, Rumley, views of public, and residential properties. LC Land ownership maps, 639 Available also through the Library of Congress Web...
- Contributor: Jarvis, Jacob - Anderson, H.
- Date: 1862