Map A map of Fairfield County, Ohio
About this Item
- A map of Fairfield County, Ohio
- Towson, James W.
- Doolittle & Munson.
Created / Published
- Lancaster, O. : Robert H. Caffee, 
- - Landowners--Ohio--Fairfield County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Fairfield County--Maps
- - Landowners--Ohio--Lancaster--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Lancaster--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Fairfield County
- - United States--Ohio--Lancaster
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1848 by Robert H. Caffee in the Clerks Office of the Dist. Court of Ohio."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 619
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes inset plan of Lancaster.
- 1 map : mounted on linen, color ; 80 x 63 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.F2G46 1848 .T5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Towson, James W, and Doolittle & Munson. A map of Fairfield County, Ohio. [Lancaster, O.: Robert H. Caffee, 1848] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592232/.
APA citation style:
Towson, J. W. & Doolittle & Munson. (1848) A map of Fairfield County, Ohio. [Lancaster, O.: Robert H. Caffee] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592232/.
MLA citation style:
Towson, James W, and Doolittle & Munson. A map of Fairfield County, Ohio. [Lancaster, O.: Robert H. Caffee, 1848] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592232/>.