Map Map of Seneca Co., Ohio
About this Item
- Map of Seneca Co., Ohio
- Lake, D. J.
Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Cyrus Stone, Clarence Titus, 1864.
- Phila. : Printed by Thos. Wagner
- - Landowners--Ohio--Seneca County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Seneca County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Seneca County
- Cadastral maps
- - General map showing householders' names and unidentified land tracts, some with numbers and acreages.
- - Printed in Philadelphia.
- - Includes distance chart, population statistical table, business directory, views of public, residential, commercial properties, insets of Ft. Seneca, Springville, Caroline, Lewisville, Bascom, Lodi, Bettsville, Bloomville, Fostoria, Attica, Adrian, Berwick, Republic, Green Spring, Omar, Kansas, Lowell, New Riegel, and Melmore.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress by C.K. Stone in the year 1864, in the Clerk's Office of the District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 673
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : hand colored, cloth backing ; 68 x 137 cm, on sheet 142 x 140 cm, sheets 70 x 47 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.S4 1864 .L3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lake, D. J. Map of Seneca Co., Ohio. Philadelphia: Cyrus Stone, Clarence Titus, . Phila.: Printed by Thos. Wagner, 1864. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592236/.
APA citation style:
Lake, D. J. (1864) Map of Seneca Co., Ohio. Philadelphia: Cyrus Stone, Clarence Titus, . Phila.: Printed by Thos. Wagner. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592236/.
MLA citation style:
Lake, D. J. Map of Seneca Co., Ohio. Philadelphia: Cyrus Stone, Clarence Titus, . Phila.: Printed by Thos. Wagner, 1864. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592236/>.