Map Map of Muskingum County
About this Item
- Map of Muskingum County
- Contributor Names
- Eaton, Geo. C.
- Bennett, Uriah P.
- Created / Published
- Zanesville, O. : U. P. Bennett, 1852.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Muskingum--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Muskingum--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Ohio--Muskingum--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Muskingum County
- Cadastral maps
- - LC Land ownership maps, 661
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes township population statistical table, city and village population statistical table.
- - Insets: Chandersville -- Concord -- Gratiot -- Frazeysburgh -- Nashport -- Adamsville -- Roseville -- Duncan's Falls -- Norwich -- Dresden and Muskingum -- Hopewell -- Mt. Starling -- Irville -- Uniontown -- Otsego -- Newtonville -- Meigsville -- Newtonville -- Taylorsville.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : mounted on linen, color ; 75 x 89 cm, sheets 84 x 50 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.M9G46 1852 .E2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Eaton, Geo. C, and Uriah P Bennett. Map of Muskingum County. Zanesville, O.: U. P. Bennett, 1852. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592244/.
APA citation style:
Eaton, G. C. & Bennett, U. P. (1852) Map of Muskingum County. Zanesville, O.: U. P. Bennett. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592244/.
MLA citation style:
Eaton, Geo. C, and Uriah P Bennett. Map of Muskingum County. Zanesville, O.: U. P. Bennett, 1852. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592244/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of Delaware County : also a part of Marion and Morrow counties LC Land ownership maps, 617 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes list of voters in Delaware County. LC copy imperfect: Sectioned to 2 panels...
- Contributor: Anderson, H. (Hugh) - Eaton, Geo. C.
- Date: 1849
MapMap of Perry County, Ohio "Entered according to act of Congress A.D. 1859 by H.F. Walling in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the Southern District of N. York." LC Land ownership maps, 662 Available...
- Contributor: H.F. Walling's Map Establishment - Walling, Henry Francis
- Date: 1859
MapMap of Lorain Co., Ohio Includes statistical tables, business directories and views of public properties. Insets: Amherstville -- Avon Centre -- Rochester Station -- Grafton Station or Rawsonville -- French Creek -- Wellington -- La Porte --...
- Contributor: Geil, John F.
- Date: 1857
MapMap of Licking County, Ohio Includes statistical table by townships. LC Land ownership maps, 644 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: O'Beirne, P. - Boell, William
- Date: 1854
MapMap of Hancock Co., Ohio "Entered according to act of Congress by C.K. Stone in the year 1863 in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 636...
- Contributor: Warner, Charles S. - Worley & Bracher - Lake, D. J. - Wagner, T. S. (Thomas S.) - Warner, A.
- Date: 1863