Map [Livingston Parish, Louisiana]
About this Item
- [Livingston Parish, Louisiana]
- Lynch, John
Created / Published
- [New Orleans, La.] : Surveyor General's Offfice, 1870.
- - Landowners--Louisiana--Livingston Parish--Maps
- - Livingston Parish (La.)--Maps
- - United States--Louisiana--Livingston Parish
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows names of some residents.
- - Title supplied by cataloger.
- - Copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth and stained.
- - Stamped on lower right: Division of Map Feb 15, 1936, Library of Congress.
- - "C. Cushing vs. the United States. Plan Cushing C. (Pollock) 13."
- - Includes text.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 255
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 54 x 66 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4013.L6G46 1870 .L9
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lynch, John. Livingston Parish, Louisiana. [New Orleans, La.: Surveyor General's Offfice, 1870] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592320/.
APA citation style:
Lynch, J. (1870) Livingston Parish, Louisiana. [New Orleans, La.: Surveyor General's Offfice] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592320/.
MLA citation style:
Lynch, John. Livingston Parish, Louisiana. [New Orleans, La.: Surveyor General's Offfice, 1870] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592320/>.