Map Map of Miami Co., Ohio.
About this Item
- Map of Miami Co., Ohio.
- Contributor Names
- Arrott, W.
- Middleton, Strobridge & Co.
- Created / Published
- Cin : S. H. Matthews, 
- Cin., O : Middleton Strobridge & Co., Lith.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Miami County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Miami County--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Ohio--Miami County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Miami County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered accordingly to act of Coppy right secured this 17th June northern district Ohio."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 654
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes directories and views of public properties.
- - Insets: Newton, Newton, Tp -- Milton, Union Tp. -- Covington, Newberry Tp. -- City of Piqua -- Map of Troy -- Tippecanoe -- Fletcher, Brown Tp. -- Lena, Brown Tp. -- Casstown -- Clayton, Newbery Tp. -- Laura -- West Charleston, Bethel Tp. -- Fredericktown, Union and Monroe Tps. -- Brant, Bethel Tp.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : color ; 131 x 138 cm, sheets 67 x 46 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.M5G46 1858 .A7
- G4083.M5G46 1858 .A7 Copy 2 Sectioned to 2 sheets, mounted on cloth backing. Sheets 67 x 142 cm or smaller
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Arrott, W, and Strobridge & Co Middleton. Map of Miami Co., Ohio. [Cin: S. H. Matthews, Cin., O: Middleton Strobridge & Co., Lith, 1858] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592379/.
APA citation style:
Arrott, W. & Middleton, S. &. C. (1858) Map of Miami Co., Ohio. [Cin: S. H. Matthews, Cin., O: Middleton Strobridge & Co., Lith] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592379/.
MLA citation style:
Arrott, W, and Strobridge & Co Middleton. Map of Miami Co., Ohio. [Cin: S. H. Matthews, Cin., O: Middleton Strobridge & Co., Lith, 1858] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592379/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of Champaign Co. O. LC Land ownership maps, 604 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes population statistical table, business directories, insets of Middletown (Wayne Twp.), Addison (Jackson, Tp.),...
- Contributor: Middleton, Strobridge & Co. - Hess, F.
- Date: 1858
MapMap of Grant County, Indiana LC Land ownership maps, 147 Includes 1860 population table, business directories, list of county officers, views of public, residential, and commercial buildings. Insets: Map of Marion -- Map of Jonesboro -- Fairmont...
- Contributor: Middleton, Strobridge & Co. - Neal, Wm. (William) - Neal, Wm.
- Date: 1861
MapMap of Perry County, Ohio "Entered according to act of Congress A.D. 1859 by H.F. Walling in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the Southern District of N. York." LC Land ownership maps, 662 Available...
- Contributor: H.F. Walling's Map Establishment - Walling, Henry Francis
- Date: 1859
MapMap of Lorain Co., Ohio Includes statistical tables, business directories and views of public properties. Insets: Amherstville -- Avon Centre -- Rochester Station -- Grafton Station or Rawsonville -- French Creek -- Wellington -- La Porte --...
- Contributor: Geil, John F.
- Date: 1857
MapMap of Licking County, Ohio Includes statistical table by townships. LC Land ownership maps, 644 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: O'Beirne, P. - Boell, William
- Date: 1854