Maps [Ashtabula County, Ohio].
About this Item
- [Ashtabula County, Ohio].
- Contributor Names
- Smith, Robert Pearsall, 1827-1898.
- Created / Published
- [Pennsylvania] : Robert Pearsall Smith, 
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Ashtabula County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Ashtabula County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Ashtabula County
- Cadastral maps
- - Title supplied by cataloger.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the Year 1856 by Robert Pearsall Smith in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 599
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes of views of public, residential, and commercial properties.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : color ; 95 x 135 cm, sheets 95 x 67 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.A7G46 1856 .S6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Library of Congress Catalog Number Record
- Online Public Access Catalog Record
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Smith, Robert Pearsall. [Ashtabula County, Ohio]. [Pennsylvania: Robert Pearsall Smith, 1856] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592386. (Accessed February 14, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Smith, R. P. (1856) [Ashtabula County, Ohio]. [Pennsylvania: Robert Pearsall Smith] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592386.
MLA citation style:
Smith, Robert Pearsall. [Ashtabula County, Ohio]. [Pennsylvania: Robert Pearsall Smith, 1856] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592386>.