Map Map of Shelby Co., Ohio
About this Item
- Map of Shelby Co., Ohio
- Warner, C. S. (Charles S.)
- Warner, L.C.
Created / Published
- Philad[elphi]a : C.A.O. McClellan & C.S. Warner, 1865.
- - Landowners--Ohio--Shelby County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Shelby County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Shelby County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the Year 1855 by Willaims, Dorr & Co. in the Clerks Office of the District of Ohio."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 676
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes list of Shelby County officers and illustration of Court House in Sidney.
- - Insets: New Palestine -- New Bern -- Jackson Centre -- Montra -- Sidney -- Rumley -- Northport -- Newport -- Botkinsville -- Hardin -- Port Jefferson -- Houston -- Pemberton -- Plattsville --- Pulaski -- Mount Jefferson -- North Houston -- Berlin.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : color, mounted on linen ; 50 x 50 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.S5G46 1865 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Warner, C. S, and L.C Warner. Map of Shelby Co., Ohio. [Philadelphia: C.A.O. McClellan & C.S. Warner, 1865] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592391/.
APA citation style:
Warner, C. S. & Warner, L. C. (1865) Map of Shelby Co., Ohio. [Philadelphia: C.A.O. McClellan & C.S. Warner] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592391/.
MLA citation style:
Warner, C. S, and L.C Warner. Map of Shelby Co., Ohio. [Philadelphia: C.A.O. McClellan & C.S. Warner, 1865] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592391/>.