Map Baker's map of Wayne Co., Ohio
About this Item
- Baker's map of Wayne Co., Ohio
- Lorey, Wm. (William)
- Hein, J.
Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Baker & Gager, 1856.
- - Landowners--Ohio--Wayne County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Wayne County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Wayne County
- Cadastral maps
- - LC Land ownership maps, 687
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes distance tables, statistical tables, business directory, views of public, residential, commercial properties, insets of West Salem, Edinburgh, Orrville, West Lebanon, West Union, Doylestown, Congress, Maysville, Bristol, Smithville, New Pittsburg, Fairview, Slanke, Dalton, Madisonburg, Wooster, Fredericksburgh, Reedsburgh, Mount Eaton, and Blachleyville.
- 1 map : color, mounted on cloth backing ; 89 x 137 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.W4G46 1856 .L6
- G4083.W4G46 1856 .L6 Copy 2 Sectioned to 3 sheets. Sheets 92 x 71 cm or smaller
- G4083.W4G46 1856 .L6 Copy 3 Sectioned to 4 sheets. Sheets 48 x 142 cm or smaller
- G4083.W4G46 1856 .L6 Copy 4 Sectioned to 4 sheets, mounted on cloth backing. Sheets 57 x 55 cm
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lorey, Wm, and J Hein. Baker's map of Wayne Co., Ohio. Philadelphia: Baker & Gager, 1856. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592397/.
APA citation style:
Lorey, W. & Hein, J. (1856) Baker's map of Wayne Co., Ohio. Philadelphia: Baker & Gager. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592397/.
MLA citation style:
Lorey, Wm, and J Hein. Baker's map of Wayne Co., Ohio. Philadelphia: Baker & Gager, 1856. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592397/>.