Maps Map of Hillsborough County, Florida Map of Hillsborough Co., Florida
About this Item
- Map of Hillsborough County, Florida
- Other Title
- Map of Hillsborough Co., Florida
- Contributor Names
- Florida Land and Improvement Co.
- Bourquin, F. (Frederick), 1808-
- Treveres, J. J.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : F. Bourquin, 1882.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Florida--Hillsborough County--Maps
- - Landowners--Florida--Hillsborough County--Maps
- - Hillsborough County (Fla.)--Maps
- - United States--Florida--Hillsborough County
- Cadastral maps
- - Cadastral map, showing lot lines, lot/block numbers, and names of landowners.
- - Relief shown by contours.
- - "J.J. Treveres Del. Jacksonville, Fla."
- - "November 1882."
- - "All the vacant lands are a portion of the Disston Purchase or R.R. lands."
- - Two sheets joined to form 1, mounted on cloth.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 76
- - "Adopted as the official map by the Board of County Commissioners."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress, in the year 1882 by the Florida Land and Improvement Co. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washington, D.C."
- - Copy imperfect: Torn along fold-line, staining along left margin and center fold-line, mounted on cloth.
- 1 map : mounted on cloth ; 96 x 127 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3933.H7G46 1882 .F6
- G3933.H7G46 1882 .F6 Copy 2 Fold-lined, with some splits along folds, mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsBourquin, F. (Frederick)
Florida Land and Improvement Co.
Treveres, J. J.
Hillsborough County (Fla.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Florida Land And Improvement Co, F Bourquin, and J. J Treveres. Map of Hillsborough County, Florida. Philadelphia: F. Bourquin, 1882. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592403/. (Accessed December 05, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Florida Land And Improvement Co, Bourquin, F. & Treveres, J. J. (1882) Map of Hillsborough County, Florida. Philadelphia: F. Bourquin. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592403/.
MLA citation style:
Florida Land And Improvement Co, F Bourquin, and J. J Treveres. Map of Hillsborough County, Florida. Philadelphia: F. Bourquin, 1882. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592403/>.