Map Map of Morgan County, Ohio
About this Item
- Map of Morgan County, Ohio
- Johnson, Wm. P.
- Middleton, Wallace & Co.
Created / Published
- McConnelsville, O. : Wm. P. Johnson, 
- Cincinnati, O. : Middleton, Wallace & Co. Lithographers
- - Landowners--Ohio--Morgan County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Morgan County--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Ohio--Morgan County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Morgan County
- Cadastral maps
- - LC Land ownership maps, 659
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes population statistical table,
- - Insets: Windsor -- Reinersville -- McConnelsville -- Deavertown -- Morganville -- Rosseau -- Triadelphia -- Wrightville -- Ringgold -- Mountville -- Chaneyville -- Bristol -- Airington -- Unionville -- Eagleport -- Baughmans addition to Eagleport -- Rokeby -- Unity -- Nahum Ward's out lots to the Town of Chesterfield -- Chesterfield -- Pennsville.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 2 panels to enable folding.
- 1 map : color ; 63 x 86 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4083.M7G46 1854 .J6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Johnson, Wm. P, and Wallace & Co Middleton. Map of Morgan County, Ohio. [McConnelsville, O.: Wm. P. Johnson, Cincinnati, O.: Middleton, Wallace & Co. Lithographers, 1854] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592408/.
APA citation style:
Johnson, W. P. & Middleton, W. &. C. (1854) Map of Morgan County, Ohio. [McConnelsville, O.: Wm. P. Johnson, Cincinnati, O.: Middleton, Wallace & Co. Lithographers] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012592408/.
MLA citation style:
Johnson, Wm. P, and Wallace & Co Middleton. Map of Morgan County, Ohio. [McConnelsville, O.: Wm. P. Johnson, Cincinnati, O.: Middleton, Wallace & Co. Lithographers, 1854] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012592408/>.