Maps Map of Morgan Co. MO. Map of Morgan County, Missouri
About this Item
- Map of Morgan Co. MO.
- Other Title
- Map of Morgan County, Missouri
- Contributor Names
- Higgins, R. T. (R. Thornton)
- Higgins, J. S. (Jerome Silliman)
- Created / Published
- [St. Louis, MO.?] : J.S. & R.T. Higgins, 1880.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Missouri--Morgan County--Maps
- - Morgan County (Mo.)--Maps
- - Versailles (Mo.)--Maps
- - United States--Missouri--Morgan County
- - United States--Missouri--Versailles
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows names of some residents.
- - Includes text and map of Versailles with list to business references.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1880, by J. Silliman Hiigins in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington D.C."
- - "Lith by A.M. Askevold, Chicago."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 403
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col. ; 46 x 66 cm., sheet 75 x 97 cm, sheets 75 x 49 or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4163.M9G46 1880 .H5
- G4163.M9G46 1880 .H5 Copy 2 Mounted on cloth back.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsHiggins, J. S. (Jerome Silliman)
Higgins, R. T.
Higgins, R. T. (R. Thornton)
Morgan County (Mo.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Higgins, R. T, and J. S Higgins. Map of Morgan Co. MO. [St. Louis, MO.?: J.S. & R.T. Higgins, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593043/. (Accessed December 03, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Higgins, R. T. & Higgins, J. S. (1880) Map of Morgan Co. MO. [St. Louis, MO.?: J.S. & R.T. Higgins] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593043/.
MLA citation style:
Higgins, R. T, and J. S Higgins. Map of Morgan Co. MO. [St. Louis, MO.?: J.S. & R.T. Higgins, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593043/>.