Maps Hunt's improved map of Wetzel County, W. V.
About this Item
- Hunt's improved map of Wetzel County, W. V.
- Other Title
- Improved map of Wetzel County, West Virginia
- Contributor Names
- Hunt, J. P. (John P.)
- Tucker, Thomas.
- Krebs, Otto.
- Created / Published
- Pittsburgh : John P. Hunt, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--West Virginia--Wetzel County--Maps
- - Landowners--West Virginia--Wetzel County--Maps
- - Roads--West Virginia--Wetzel County--Maps
- - Wetzel County (W. Va.)--Maps
- - United States--West Virginia--Wetzel County
- Cadastral maps
- - Cadastral map of selected townships (named) showing warranty tracts (numbered) and real-property tracts with owners' names.
- - Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress by W.F. Peterson Jr."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1409
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Darkened, stains, mounted on cloth.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 63 x 79 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3893.W4G46 1865 .H8
- G3893.W4G46 1865 .H8 Copy 2 Annotated.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hunt, J. P, Thomas Tucker, and Otto Krebs. Hunt's improved map of Wetzel County, W. V. Pittsburgh: John P. Hunt, 1865. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593056/. (Accessed August 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Hunt, J. P., Tucker, T. & Krebs, O. (1865) Hunt's improved map of Wetzel County, W. V. Pittsburgh: John P. Hunt. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593056/.
MLA citation style:
Hunt, J. P, Thomas Tucker, and Otto Krebs. Hunt's improved map of Wetzel County, W. V. Pittsburgh: John P. Hunt, 1865. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593056/>.