Maps County of Pierce, Washington.
About this Item
- County of Pierce, Washington.
- Contributor Names
- Plummer, Fred G. (Fred Gordon), 1864-1913
- Created / Published
- Tacoma, Wash. : Fred G. Plummer, [1890?]
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Washington (State)--Pierce County--Maps
- - Pierce County (Wash.)--Maps
- - United States--Washington (State)--Pierce County
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows names of some residents.
- - Reilief shown by hachures.
- - "Entered according to the act of Congress in the year 1890 by Fred G. Plummer in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- - Copies mounted on cloth back.
- - "W.D.C. Spike & Co., engravers."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1376
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 40 x 54 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4283.P5G46 1890 .P6
- G4283.P5G46 1890 .P6 Copy 2 Losses to upper right margin.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Plummer, Fred G. County of Pierce, Washington. [Tacoma, Wash.: Fred G. Plummer, ?, 1890] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593134/. (Accessed October 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Plummer, F. G. (1890) County of Pierce, Washington. [Tacoma, Wash.: Fred G. Plummer, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593134/.
MLA citation style:
Plummer, Fred G. County of Pierce, Washington. [Tacoma, Wash.: Fred G. Plummer, ?, 1890] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593134/>.