Map Map of Cowlitz County, Washington
About this Item
- Map of Cowlitz County, Washington
- Contributor Names
- Lane, F. M.
- Created / Published
- Kalama, Wash. : F.M. Lane, 1895.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Washington (State)--Cowlitz County--Maps
- - Cowlitz County (Wash.)--Maps
- - United States--Washington (State)--Cowlitz County
- Cadastral maps
- - Blueprint.
- - Shows names of some residents.
- - Annotated in yellow marker and mounted on cloth back.
- - Includes list of voting precincts.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1372
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : photomap ; 79 x 99 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4283.C7G46 1895 .L3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lane, F. M. Map of Cowlitz County, Washington. Kalama, Wash.: F.M. Lane, 1895. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593136/.
APA citation style:
Lane, F. M. (1895) Map of Cowlitz County, Washington. Kalama, Wash.: F.M. Lane. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593136/.
MLA citation style:
Lane, F. M. Map of Cowlitz County, Washington. Kalama, Wash.: F.M. Lane, 1895. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012593136/>.
More Maps like this
MapAnderson's map of Cowlitz County, Washington Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. Blueprint. LC Land ownership maps, 1373 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: O. P. Anderson Map & Blue Print Company Inc
- Date: 1897
MapCounty of Pierce, Washington. Shows names of some residents. Reilief shown by hachures. "Entered according to the act of Congress in the year 1890 by Fred G. Plummer in the office of the Librarian of Congress...
- Contributor: Plummer, Fred G. (Fred Gordon) - Plummer, Fred G.
- Date: 1890
MapAnderson's new map of King County, Washington Territory Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. At bottom right: A. Zeese & Co., Engrs., Chi. LC Land ownership maps, 1374 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site...
- Contributor: A. Zeese & Co. - Anderson, Bertrand & Co.
- Date: 1888
MapMap of Stevens County : north half : mining and topographical Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by shading. "Copyright ... by Colville Map Co." Mounted on paper and enclosed in mylar. Includes list to references. LC Land ownership maps, 1377 Available...
- Contributor: Colville Map Co.
- Date: 1900
MapOfficial map of Columbia County, Washington : compiled from U.S. Government and rail road surveys and ... Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. Includes location map. LC Land ownership maps, 1371 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on...
- Contributor: Cahill, W. E. - Britton & Rey
- Date: 1900