Maps Topographic map of Huron Co., Michigan
About this Item
- Topographic map of Huron Co., Michigan
- Contributor Names
- F. W. Beer & Co.
- Neumann, Louis E.
- Hart, Charles, active 1870.
- Created / Published
- New York : F.W. Beer & Co., 1875.
- N.Y. : Printed by Charles Hart
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Huron County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Huron County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Huron County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress A.D. 1875 by F.W. Beer & Co. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- - Includes business directories, distance table, insets of Sebewaing, Caseville, Port Hope, Verona, Rockfalls, Bayport, Huron Co., White Rock, Bad Axe, Grindstone City, Port Crescent, New River, Huron City, Port Austin, Sand Beach, Forest Bay, views of public, residential, and commercial properties.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 332
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 6 panels to enable folding.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 122 x 143 cm, sheets 67 x 52 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4113.H8G46 1875 .F2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
F. W. Beer & Co, Louis E Neumann, and Charles Hart. Topographic map of Huron Co., Michigan. New York: F.W. Beer & Co., . N.Y.: Printed by Charles Hart, 1875. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593148/. (Accessed February 24, 2017.)
APA citation style:
F. W. Beer & Co, Neumann, L. E. & Hart, C. (1875) Topographic map of Huron Co., Michigan. New York: F.W. Beer & Co., . N.Y.: Printed by Charles Hart. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593148/.
MLA citation style:
F. W. Beer & Co, Louis E Neumann, and Charles Hart. Topographic map of Huron Co., Michigan. New York: F.W. Beer & Co., . N.Y.: Printed by Charles Hart, 1875. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593148/>.