Map Map of Wayne Co., Michigan
About this Item
- Map of Wayne Co., Michigan
- Geil and Jones.
- Geil & Harley.
- Freed, Isaac G.
- Worley & Bracher.
- Geil, Harley & Siverd.
Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Geil, Harley & Siverd, 1860.
- - Landowners--Michigan--Wayne County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Wayne County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Wayne County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress by John F. Geil in the Clerk's Office for the District Court of the District of Michigan."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 364
- - Detroit and vicinity before 1900, 80, 81
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directories, distance table, list of subcribers, views of business, residential and public buildings.
- - Insets: Gibraltar -- Redford Centre -- Du Boisville -- City of Detroit -- Dearbornville -- Trenton -- Perrinville -- Bellville -- Wyandotte -- Flat Rock, Brownstown P.O. -- Northville -- Waterford -- Plymouth.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : hand colored, mounted on cloth backing ; 130 x 142 cm, sheets 71 x 51 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4113.W3G46 1860 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geil And Jones, Geil & Harley, Isaac G Freed, Worley & Bracher, and Harley & Siverd Geil. Map of Wayne Co., Michigan. Philadelphia: Geil, Harley & Siverd, 1860. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593159/.
APA citation style:
Geil And Jones, Geil & Harley, Freed, I. G., Worley & Bracher & Geil, H. &. S. (1860) Map of Wayne Co., Michigan. Philadelphia: Geil, Harley & Siverd. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593159/.
MLA citation style:
Geil And Jones, et al. Map of Wayne Co., Michigan. Philadelphia: Geil, Harley & Siverd, 1860. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012593159/>.