Map Topographical map of Sanilac Co., Michigan : from actual surveys and records
About this Item
- Topographical map of Sanilac Co., Michigan : from actual surveys and records
- F.W. Beers & Co.
- Neuman, L.E.
Created / Published
- New York : F. W. Beers, 1876.
- - Landowners--Michigan--Sanilac County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Sanilac County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Sanilac County
- - "Engraved by L. E. Neuman ; printed by Charles Hart."
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress A.D. 1876 by F. W. Beers & Co. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 358
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Insets: Port Sanilac, Sanilac Twr. -- Lexington, Lexington Twp. -- Forester, Forester Twp. -- Practical description of sectional lands -- Davisville, Lexington Twp. -- Pack, Elk Twp. -- Melvin, Speaker Twp. -- Carsonville, Bridgehampton & Washington Twps. -- Minden, Minden Twp --
- 1 map on 2 sheets : hand colored, mounted on cloth backing ; 159 x 121 cm, sheets 163 x 63 cm, folded to 56 x 64 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4113.S5G46 1876 .F2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
F.W. Beers & Co, and L.E Neuman. Topographical map of Sanilac Co., Michigan: from actual surveys and records. New York: F. W. Beers, 1876. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593160/.
APA citation style:
F.W. Beers & Co & Neuman, L. E. (1876) Topographical map of Sanilac Co., Michigan: from actual surveys and records. New York: F. W. Beers. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593160/.
MLA citation style:
F.W. Beers & Co, and L.E Neuman. Topographical map of Sanilac Co., Michigan: from actual surveys and records. New York: F. W. Beers, 1876. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012593160/>.