Map Map of St. Joseph County, Michigan.
About this Item
- Map of St. Joseph County, Michigan.
- Contributor Names
- Home Publishing Company.
- Created / Published
- Battle Creek, Michigan : Home Publishing Company, 
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Saint Joseph County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Saint Joseph County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Saint Joseph County
- - LC Land ownership maps, 357
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text and population statistical table (1894).
- - LC copy hand colored.
- 1 map on 2 sheets ; 82 x 92 cm, on sheets 53 x 98 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4113.S4G46 1897 .H6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Home Publishing Company. Map of St. Joseph County, Michigan. [Battle Creek, Michigan: Home Publishing Company, ©, 1897] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593165/.
APA citation style:
Home Publishing Company. (1897) Map of St. Joseph County, Michigan. [Battle Creek, Michigan: Home Publishing Company, ©] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593165/.
MLA citation style:
Home Publishing Company. Map of St. Joseph County, Michigan. [Battle Creek, Michigan: Home Publishing Company, ©, 1897] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012593165/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of St. Joseph Co., Michigan "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by S. L. Jones in the Clerk's Office for the Eastern Dist. of Pa." LC Land ownership maps, 356 Available also through...
- Contributor: Geil, Harley & Siverd - Geil & Jones
- Date: 1858
MapMap of St. Joseph Co., Indiana "Entered accordingly to Act of Congress in the year 1863 by M.W. Stokes in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the United States within & for the District of Indiana....
- Contributor: Stokes, M. W.
- Date: 1866
MapGeneral official atlas of Wayne County, Michigan : containing general maps of Wayne County and city ... LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 5030 Includes indexes. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Sauer, Wm. C.
- Date: 1893
MapTopographical map of Tuscola Co., Michigan "Entered accordinly to Act of Congress in the year A.D. 1875 by F. W. Beers & Co. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington." LC Land ownership maps, 359...
- Contributor: F.W. Beers & Co. - Neumann, Louis E.
- Date: 1875
MapMap of Washtenaw County, Michigan : from actual surveys LC Land ownership maps, 360 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes business directories, views of residential, public, and commercial buildings. Insets: Chelsea -- Saline...
- Contributor: Bechler & Wenig - Bechler, Gustavus R. - Wenig, E.
- Date: 1856