Maps Topographical map of Oceana Co., Michigan
About this Item
- Topographical map of Oceana Co., Michigan
- Contributor Names
- F.W. Beers & Co.
- Created / Published
- New York : F. W. Beers & Co., 1876.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Michigan--Oceana County--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Oceana County--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Oceana County
- - "Printed by Charles Hart, engraved by L.E. Neuman."
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress A.D. 1876 by F. W. Beers & Co. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington John F. Geil in the Clerk's Office for the District Court of the District of Michigan."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 351
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Insets: Crystal Valley, Crystal Twr -- Diagram of Ocean Co., Mich. -- Hart, Hart Twp. -- Benona, Benona Twp. -- Hespiria, Newfield & Denver Twp's -- Barnett, Shelby Twp. -- Pentwater, Pentwater Twp. -- Reed, Ferry Twp. -- New Era, Shelby Twp. -- Mears, Golden Twp.
- 1 map : colored, mounted on cloth backing ; 130 x 85 cm, folded to 69 x 92 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4113.O3G46 1876 .F2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
F.W. Beers & Co. Topographical map of Oceana Co., Michigan. New York: F. W. Beers & Co, 1876. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593168/. (Accessed February 19, 2017.)
APA citation style:
F.W. Beers & Co. (1876) Topographical map of Oceana Co., Michigan. New York: F. W. Beers & Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593168/.
MLA citation style:
F.W. Beers & Co. Topographical map of Oceana Co., Michigan. New York: F. W. Beers & Co, 1876. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593168/>.