Maps Map of the county of La Crosse, Wisconsin
About this Item
- Map of the county of La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Contributor Names
- Brice and Smith.
- Welcke, Robert A.
- Created / Published
- La Crosse, Wis. : Brice and Smith, 1890.
- N.Y. : Robert A. Welcke, Photo-Lith
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Wisconsin--La Crosse County--Maps
- - Real property--Wisconsin--La Crosse County--Maps
- - United States--Wisconsin--La Crosse County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1890 by Brice and Smith in the office of Librarian of Congress."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1428
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy hand colored and mounted on linen.
- 1 map : color ; 129 x 132 cm, folded to 52 x 71 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4123.L2G46 1890 .B7
- G4123.L2G46 1890 .B7 Copy 2 1 map on 2 sheets, hand colored, mounted on cloth backing. 129 x 132 cm, sheets 72 x 141 cm, folded to 75 x 51 cm
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Brice And Smith, and Robert A Welcke. Map of the county of La Crosse, Wisconsin. La Crosse, Wis.: Brice and Smith, . N.Y.: Robert A. Welcke, Photo-Lith, 1890. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593191/. (Accessed October 23, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Brice And Smith & Welcke, R. A. (1890) Map of the county of La Crosse, Wisconsin. La Crosse, Wis.: Brice and Smith, . N.Y.: Robert A. Welcke, Photo-Lith. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593191/.
MLA citation style:
Brice And Smith, and Robert A Welcke. Map of the county of La Crosse, Wisconsin. La Crosse, Wis.: Brice and Smith, . N.Y.: Robert A. Welcke, Photo-Lith, 1890. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593191/>.