Map Nanking, China Nanjing, China
About this Item
- Nanking, China
- Other Title
- Nanjing, China
- Contributor Names
- United States. Aircraft Squadrons.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C. ] : Aircraft Squadrons, 1929.
- Subject Headings
- - Nanjing Shi (China)--Remote-sensing images
- - China--Nanjing Shi
- Remote-sensing images
- - Aerial photography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 6 remote sensing images : photocopies ; on sheets 52 x 61 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.N3A43 s10 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Aerial photography. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Aircraft Squadrons. Nanking, China. [Washington, D.C. : Aircraft Squadrons, 2009] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593209/.
APA citation style:
United States Aircraft Squadrons. (2009) Nanking, China. [Washington, D.C. : Aircraft Squadrons] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593209/.
MLA citation style:
United States Aircraft Squadrons. Nanking, China. [Washington, D.C. : Aircraft Squadrons, 2009] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012593209/>.
More Maps like this
MapKōso-shō Kōnei-fu yori Santō-shō Enshū-fu ni itaru rojōzu
Cong Jiangsu Sheng Jiangning Fu zhi Shandong Sheng Yanzhou Fu lu shang tu Shows cities, towns, villages, mountains, rivers, lakes, and roads from present Nanjing, Jiangsu Province to present Yanzhou county, Shandong Province. Relief shown by hachures. Title from verso. Section title on sheet 1...
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu - Mutsushima, Ganshi
- Date: 1880
MapKuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia border areas. Map in 2 parts. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. National Imagery and Mapping Agency
- Date: 2003
MapFlorida, satellite image mosaic : NASA ERTS-1 imagery-1973 Scale 1:2,000,000. "Projection--Based on composite of perspective images, 20,000-meter universal transverse Mercator grid ..." "This small-scale mosaic is a reduction from the 1:50,000 Florida satellite image mosaic, 1973, published by the U.S....
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.) - United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration - Florida. Department of Environmental Regulation - Florida. Department of Natural Resources
- Date: 1978
Map[Landsat satellite image of the Middle Atlantic States, eastern part]. False-color 1977 satellite image. Covers area bounded by New York City, Walker Lake (Pa.), Keysville (Va.), and Hampton Roads. Title devised by cataloger. Prototype for ICA/NGS poster map. Available also through the...
- Contributor: International Cartographic Association - National Geographic Society (U.S.)
- Date: 1977
MapNight lights : [satellite view of the world]
City night lights "The National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration's National Geophysical Data Center and the Defense Meteorological Satellite Program's Operational Linescan System provided data to NASA Goddard Space Flight Center and Bowie State University in...
- Contributor: Goddard Space Flight Center - Imhoff, M. L. (Marc Lee) - Bowie State University
- Date: 2004