Maps Map of the settled parts of the Vineland tract
About this Item
- Map of the settled parts of the Vineland tract
- Contributor Names
- Wrotnowski, A. F.
- Landis, Charles K. (Charles Kline), 1835-1900.
- Created / Published
- Vineland, N.J. : A.F. Wrotnowski, 1867.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--New Jersey--Vineland--Maps
- - Landowners--New Jersey--Vineland Region--Maps
- - Real property--New Jersey--Vineland--Maps
- - Real property--New Jersey--Vineland Region--Maps
- - Vineland (N.J.)--Maps
- - United States--New Jersey--Vineland
- - United States--New Jersey--Vineland Region
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows real-property tracts and owners' names.
- - Covers city of Vineland and township of Landis (merged in 1952 to form the present City of Vineland).
- - Hand col. to differentiate the city and township territories.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1866 by A.F. Wrotnowski in the ... Distr. Court of the District of New Jersey."
- - LC copy imperfect: Shellacked, halved to enable folding, has publication date "1867" printed on adhesive label affixed to recto.
- - Includes text, directories of societies, school directory, ill., and business directory (advertisements).
- - Local-area insets: Map of the city of Vineland as laid out by the founder Chas. K. Landis -- Siloam Cemetery -- South Vineland.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map : hand col., cloth backing ; 85 x 101 cm., folded to 95 x 56 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3814.V7G46 1867 .W7
- G3814.V7G46 1867 .W7 Copy 2 On single sheet, fold-lined, annotated in ink on verso, not laminated, hemmed, torn at upper margin.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wrotnowski, A. F, and Charles K Landis. Map of the settled parts of the Vineland tract. Vineland, N.J.: A.F. Wrotnowski, 1867. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593524/. (Accessed February 27, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Wrotnowski, A. F. & Landis, C. K. (1867) Map of the settled parts of the Vineland tract. Vineland, N.J.: A.F. Wrotnowski. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593524/.
MLA citation style:
Wrotnowski, A. F, and Charles K Landis. Map of the settled parts of the Vineland tract. Vineland, N.J.: A.F. Wrotnowski, 1867. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593524/>.