Map Map of Albany County, New York : from actual surveys
About this Item
- Map of Albany County, New York : from actual surveys
- Gould, Jay, 1836-1892.
Created / Published
- [New York?] : [Publisher unknown], 
- - Albany County (N.Y.)--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Albany County--Maps
- - Real property--New York (State)--Albany County--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Albany County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landowners.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 473
- - Includes ancillary maps of Albany, Rennselaerville, Cohoes, and the village of West Troy, statistical chart, business directories and illustrations.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy sectioned in four and mounted on cloth.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 87 x 122 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3803.A4 1854 .G6
- G3803.A4 1854 .G6 Copy 2. Uncolored. Two sheets, intended to be glued together, mounted on cloth. Margins trimmed.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gould, Jay. Map of Albany County, New York: from actual surveys. [New York?: Publisher unknown, 1854] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593645/.
APA citation style:
Gould, J. (1854) Map of Albany County, New York: from actual surveys. [New York?: Publisher unknown] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593645/.
MLA citation style:
Gould, Jay. Map of Albany County, New York: from actual surveys. [New York?: Publisher unknown, 1854] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012593645/>.