Map Map of Columbia County, New York : from actual surveys
About this Item
- Map of Columbia County, New York : from actual surveys
- Contributor Names
- Otley, J. W.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : John E. Gillett, Publisher, 1851.
- Subject Headings
- - Columbia County (N.Y.)--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Columbia County--Maps
- - Real property--New York (State)--Columbia County--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Columbia County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landowners.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 487
- - Includes ancillary maps of Chatham and Hudson, notes, statistical table, and illustration.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy hand colored, mounted on cloth, and sectioned in four.
- 1 map ; 138 x 100 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3803.C8 1851 .O8
- G3803.C8 1851 .O8 Copy 2. Uncolored. Sectioned in four and mounted on two pieces of cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Otley, J. W. Map of Columbia County, New York: from actual surveys. Philadelphia: John E. Gillett, Publisher, 1851. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593653/.
APA citation style:
Otley, J. W. (1851) Map of Columbia County, New York: from actual surveys. Philadelphia: John E. Gillett, Publisher. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593653/.
MLA citation style:
Otley, J. W. Map of Columbia County, New York: from actual surveys. Philadelphia: John E. Gillett, Publisher, 1851. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012593653/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of Columbia Co., New York : from actual surveys Relief shown by hachures. Shows landowners. LC Land ownership maps, 488 Includes illustrations, distance chart, notes, business directories, and statistics. Ancillary maps: Austerlitz -- Canaan Four Corners -- Chatham -- Chatham Four...
- Contributor: Lake, D. J. - Beers, F. W. (Frederick W.) - Beers, S. N.
- Date: 1858
MapOfficial map of Columbia County, Washington : compiled from U.S. Government and rail road surveys and ... Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. Includes location map. LC Land ownership maps, 1371 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on...
- Contributor: Cahill, W. E. - Britton & Rey
- Date: 1900
MapMap of Genesee County, New York : from actual surveys General-content county map showing rural buildings and householders' names. Hand colored to emphasize town (township) and incorporated village boundaries. Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year...
- Contributor: Otley, J. W. - Rea, Samuel M. - Smith, Robert Pearsall - Gillette, John E.
- Date: 1854
MapMap of state land tract, Greene Co. / done pursuant to law, Simeon DeWitt, Surveyor Gen'l. Blueprint copy of manuscript survey map of real property and land grants in central Greene County (N.Y.). Shows tract numbers, acreages, line measurements in chains, line declinations in degrees/minutes, and names of...
- Contributor: New York (State). State Engineer and Surveyor - De Witt, Simeon - Gallien, Henry - Trumpbour, Jacob - Cockburn, Jas - New York (State). Secretary's Office
- Date: 1809
MapMap of the county of Oneida Cadastral map showing named patent areas and numbered allotment tracts. Hand colored to emphasize town (township) boundaries and territories; annotated in red lines to show additional roads in northern part of county....
- Contributor: Rawdon, Clark & Co. - Rawdon, Wright & Co. - Burr, David H. - New York (State). Surveyor General
- Date: 1829