Map Map of Columbia Co., New York : from actual surveys
About this Item
- Map of Columbia Co., New York : from actual surveys
- Contributor Names
- Beers, S. N.
- Lake, D. J.
- Beers, F. W. (Frederick W.)
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : E.A. Batch, Publisher, 1858.
- Subject Headings
- - Columbia County (N.Y.)--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Columbia County--Maps
- - Real property--New York (State)--Columbia County--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Columbia County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landowners.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 488
- - Includes illustrations, distance chart, notes, business directories, and statistics.
- - Ancillary maps: Austerlitz -- Canaan Four Corners -- Chatham -- Chatham Four Corners -- Claverack -- Columbiaville and Stockport -- Copake Flats -- East Chatham -- Hillsdale -- Johnstown -- Kinderhook -- Lebanon Springs -- Malden Bridge -- Mellenville -- North Chatham -- Philmont -- Spencertown -- Stuyvesant Falls -- Stuyvesant Landing -- Valatie.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy mounted on cloth, laminated, sectioned in six. Darkened, with some liquid staining.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 141 x 134 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3803.C8 1858 .B4
- G3803.C8 1858 .B4 Copy 2. Sectioned in 6 and mounted on two pieces of cloth. Lightly hand colored, showing boundaries only.
- G3803.C8 1858 .B4 Copy 3. Imperfect. Portion of lower half only. Extensively hand colored and mounted on cloth.
- G3803.C8 1858 .B4 Copy 4. Imperfect. Upper half only. Not colored. Mounted on cloth and sectioned in three.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Beers, S. N, D. J Lake, and F. W Beers. Map of Columbia Co., New York: from actual surveys. Philadelphia: E.A. Batch, Publisher, 1858. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593654/.
APA citation style:
Beers, S. N., Lake, D. J. & Beers, F. W. (1858) Map of Columbia Co., New York: from actual surveys. Philadelphia: E.A. Batch, Publisher. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593654/.
MLA citation style:
Beers, S. N, D. J Lake, and F. W Beers. Map of Columbia Co., New York: from actual surveys. Philadelphia: E.A. Batch, Publisher, 1858. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012593654/>.
More Maps like this
MapGillette's map of Oneida Co., New York : from actual surveys
Map of Oneida Co., New York. County cadastral wall map showing towns (townships), numbered town survey divisions, irregular rural property tracts, rural buildings, and rural householders' names. The Utica and Rome city insets show individual property lots and...
- Contributor: Lake, D. J. - Gillette, John E. - Beers, F. W. (Frederick W.) - Beers, S. N. - Smith, Robert Pearsall - French, J. H. (John Homer)
- Date: 1858
MapMap of Rensselaer Co., New York Relief shown by hachures. Includes a table of distances. Includes 31 insets with business directories. Scale of village plans, 40 rods to 1 in. LC Land ownership maps, 546 Available also through...
- Contributor: Lake, D. J. - Beers, S. N.
- Date: 1861
MapMap of Columbia County, New York : from actual surveys Relief shown by hachures. Shows landowners. LC Land ownership maps, 487 Includes ancillary maps of Chatham and Hudson, notes, statistical table, and illustration. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site...
- Contributor: Otley, J. W.
- Date: 1851
MapMap of Seneca Co., Ohio General map showing householders' names and unidentified land tracts, some with numbers and acreages. Printed in Philadelphia. Includes distance chart, population statistical table, business directory, views of public, residential, commercial properties, insets...
- Contributor: Lake, D. J.
- Date: 1864
MapMap of Ontario County, New York General-content county map showing towns (townships), numbered town survey divisions, rural buildings, and rural householders' names; the Canandaigua/Geneva insets show residential lots, lot numbers, land tracts, building coverage, and owners' names. Relief...
- Contributor: Beers, D. G. (Daniel G.) - Dawson, A. R. Z. - Beers, S. N. - Gillette, John E.
- Date: 1859