Map Map of Columbia Co., New York : from actual surveys
About this Item
- Map of Columbia Co., New York : from actual surveys
- Beers, S. N.
- Lake, D. J.
- Beers, F. W. (Frederick W.)
Created / Published
- Philadelphia : E.A. Batch, Publisher, 1858.
- - Columbia County (N.Y.)--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Columbia County--Maps
- - Real property--New York (State)--Columbia County--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Columbia County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landowners.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 488
- - Includes illustrations, distance chart, notes, business directories, and statistics.
- - Ancillary maps: Austerlitz -- Canaan Four Corners -- Chatham -- Chatham Four Corners -- Claverack -- Columbiaville and Stockport -- Copake Flats -- East Chatham -- Hillsdale -- Johnstown -- Kinderhook -- Lebanon Springs -- Malden Bridge -- Mellenville -- North Chatham -- Philmont -- Spencertown -- Stuyvesant Falls -- Stuyvesant Landing -- Valatie.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy mounted on cloth, laminated, sectioned in six. Darkened, with some liquid staining.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 141 x 134 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3803.C8 1858 .B4
- G3803.C8 1858 .B4 Copy 2. Sectioned in 6 and mounted on two pieces of cloth. Lightly hand colored, showing boundaries only.
- G3803.C8 1858 .B4 Copy 3. Imperfect. Portion of lower half only. Extensively hand colored and mounted on cloth.
- G3803.C8 1858 .B4 Copy 4. Imperfect. Upper half only. Not colored. Mounted on cloth and sectioned in three.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Beers, S. N, D. J Lake, and F. W Beers. Map of Columbia Co., New York: from actual surveys. Philadelphia: E.A. Batch, Publisher, 1858. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593654/.
APA citation style:
Beers, S. N., Lake, D. J. & Beers, F. W. (1858) Map of Columbia Co., New York: from actual surveys. Philadelphia: E.A. Batch, Publisher. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593654/.
MLA citation style:
Beers, S. N, D. J Lake, and F. W Beers. Map of Columbia Co., New York: from actual surveys. Philadelphia: E.A. Batch, Publisher, 1858. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012593654/>.