Map Map of Washington County, Mississippi Washington County, Mississippi
About this Item
- Map of Washington County, Mississippi
- Washington County, Mississippi
- O'Hea, Richard A.
- Lewis, H.
Created / Published
- [Mississippi] : H. Lewis Lith., 1871.
- - Landowners--Mississippi--Washington County--Maps
- - Real property--Mississippi--Washington County--Maps
- - Roads--Mississippi--Washington County--Maps
- - Washington County (Miss.)--Maps
- - United States--Mississippi--Washington County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by contours.
- - Shows lot lines, lot/block numbers, and landowners' names.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 389
- - Includes col. ill.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Torn along fold line, missing small marginal sections at fold line, and mounted on cloth.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 100 x 128 cm., on sheet 110 x 140 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3983.W4G46 1871 .O4
- G3983.W4G46 1871 .O4 Copy 2 Uncolored, sectioned in 3 irregular shape sheets, very fragile, torn and reparied along vertical and horizontal folds, and encapsulated in mylar.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
O'Hea, Richard A, and H Lewis. Map of Washington County, Mississippi. [Mississippi: H. Lewis Lith, 1871] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593697/.
APA citation style:
O'Hea, R. A. & Lewis, H. (1871) Map of Washington County, Mississippi. [Mississippi: H. Lewis Lith] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012593697/.
MLA citation style:
O'Hea, Richard A, and H Lewis. Map of Washington County, Mississippi. [Mississippi: H. Lewis Lith, 1871] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012593697/>.