Book/Printed Material How firms cope with crime and violence
About this Item
- How firms cope with crime and violence
- Goldberg, Mike, 1956-
Created / Published
- Washington, DC : The World Bank, 
- - Crime--Economic aspects
- - Industrial location--Social aspects
- - Industries--Security measures
- - Industries
- - Violence--Economic aspects
- - Includes bibliographical references and index.
- - Description based on print version record and CIP data provided by publisher.
- 1 online resource.
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 IGO. CC BY 3.0 IGO https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/igo/ External
- Unrestricted online access.
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are licensed under open access licenses allowing for the reuse and distribution of each book following the terms described in each license. Researchers should consult the Rights Advisory statement for each title and the accompanying license details for information about rights and permissions associated with each of the licenses.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Goldberg, Mike. How Firms Cope With Crime and Violence. [Washington, DC: The World Bank, 2014] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013042860/.
APA citation style:
Goldberg, M. (2014) How Firms Cope With Crime and Violence. [Washington, DC: The World Bank] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013042860/.
MLA citation style:
Goldberg, Mike. How Firms Cope With Crime and Violence. [Washington, DC: The World Bank, 2014] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013042860/>.