Notated Music ' E Bersagliere 'e Newark
About this Item
- ' E Bersagliere 'e Newark
- Contributor Names
- Bevilacqua, Ermano.
- Camerlingo, Gennaro (lyricist)
- Created / Published
- 1917, monographic.
- A. Matacea,, New York :, .
- Subject Headings
- - n-us---
- - World War, 1914-1918 -- Songs and music
- - Songs, Italian -- United States
- - Italian Americans -- Music
- notated music
- - versi di G. Camerlingo ; sul motivo di 'E Tripuline [di Ermano Bevilacqua]. (statement of responsibility)
- - For unaccompanied voice.
- - Composer attribution from US Copyright catalog.
- - Italian words. (language)
- - Staff notation. (language)
- 1 score (2 pages) ; 28 cm
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M1646 .B
- Online Format
- Notated Music. print | 1 score (2 pages) ; 28 cm | versi di G. Camerlingo ; sul motivo di 'E Tripuline [di Ermano Bevilacqua]. (Statement Of Responsibility). For unaccompanied voice. Composer attribution from US Copyright catalog. Italian words. (Language). Staff notation. (Language). Print (Form). Unmediated (Form). Volume (Form).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bevilacqua, Ermano, and Gennaro Camerlingo. ' E Bersagliere 'e Newark. [, monographic. A. Matacea,, New York:, 1917] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013562511/.
APA citation style:
Bevilacqua, E. & Camerlingo, G. (1917) ' E Bersagliere 'e Newark. [, monographic. A. Matacea,, New York:] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013562511/.
MLA citation style:
Bevilacqua, Ermano, and Gennaro Camerlingo. ' E Bersagliere 'e Newark. [, monographic. A. Matacea,, New York:, 1917] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013562511/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicIl nuovo draft da 18 a 45 ovvero : la chiamata generale
Morte al kaiser il nuovo draft dai 18 ai 45 ovvero la chiamata generale | Morte al kaiser : Notated Music. print | 1 score (2 pages) ; 35 cm | composition by Gennaro Camerlingo ; [lyrics by] Umberto R. Fragasso. (Statement Of Responsibility). Unaccompanied melody. Italian words, printed as text....
- Contributor: A. Matacea - Fragasso, Umberto R. - Camerlingo, Gennaro
- Date: 1918
Notated MusicThe parting kiss from your sweetheart (puts the good in goodbye) Notated Music. print | 1 score (2 unnumbered pages) ; 32 cm | words by Howard Johnson & Artie Mehlinger; music by George W. Meyer. (Statement Of Responsibility). For voice. Manuscript in...
- Contributor: Mehlinger, Artie - Johnson, Howard E. - Meyer, George W.
- Date: 1911
Notated MusicThere'll be a hot time for the old men (while the young men are away) Notated Music. print | 1 score (2 unnumbered pages) ; 32 cm | words by Grant Clarke ; music by George W. Meyer. (Statement Of Responsibility). For voice. Manuscript in ink. Includes...
- Contributor: Meyer, George W. - Clarke, Grant
- Date: 1911
Notated Music[If he can fight like he can love (good night Germany)] For voice. Manuscript in ink and typescript. Title and statement of responsibility from additional sheet. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. Words typed as text on...
- Contributor: Meyer, George W. - Rogers, Howard Emmett - Clarke, Grant
- Date: 1918
Notated MusicOver the top For voice. Manuscript in ink and typescript. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. Words typed as text on additional sheet. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Gerber, Alex - Johnson, Howard E. - Meyer, George W.
- Date: 1918