Notated Music Lafayette we're going over
About this Item
- Lafayette we're going over
- Contributor Names
- Girard, Ray.
- Domin, Ralph (arranger_of_music)
- Created / Published
- 1917, monographic.
- Girard Publishing Co.,, North Adams, Mass. :, .
- Subject Headings
- - n-us---
- - marquis de -- Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier -- 1757-1834 -- Songs and music
- - World War, 1914-1918 -- Songs and music
- - Popular music -- United States -- 1911-1920
- notated music
- - Words and music by Ray Girard ; music arranged by Ralph Domin. (statement of responsibility)
- - For voice and piano.
- - Staff notation. (language)
- 1 score (3 pages) ; 37 cm
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M1646 .G
- Online Format
- Notated Music. print | 1 score (3 pages) ; 37 cm | Words and music by Ray Girard ; music arranged by Ralph Domin. (Statement Of Responsibility). For voice and piano. Staff notation. (Language). Print (Form). Unmediated (Form). Volume (Form).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Girard Publishing Co.
SubjectsLafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier
Songs and Music
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Girard, Ray, and Ralph Domin. Lafayette We're Going Over. [, monographic. Girard Publishing Co.,, North Adams, Mass.:, 1917] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013566468/.
APA citation style:
Girard, R. & Domin, R. (1917) Lafayette We're Going Over. [, monographic. Girard Publishing Co.,, North Adams, Mass.:] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013566468/.
MLA citation style:
Girard, Ray, and Ralph Domin. Lafayette We're Going Over. [, monographic. Girard Publishing Co.,, North Adams, Mass.:, 1917] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013566468/>.