Notated Music Veränderungen in der Tarantelle aus der Stum̃e von Portici Veränderungen in der Tarantelle aus der Stumme von Portici
About this Item
- Veränderungen in der Tarantelle aus der Stum̃e von Portici
- Veränderungen in der Tarantelle aus der Stumme von Portici
- Liszt, Franz, 1811-1886, composer
- Menter, Sophie, 1846-1918, dedicatee
- Auber, D. F. E. (Daniel François Esprit), 1782-1871
Created / Published
- - Piano music, Arranged
- - Tarantellas
- Art music
- Tarantellas (Music)
- Arrangements (Music)
- - Originally for orchestra; arranged for piano solo.
- - Holograph correction leaves.
- - In ink.
- - Marginal corrections and comments in German.
- - At end: Fräulein Sophie Menter in freundlichster Ergebenheit, Rom September 69, F. Liszt.
- - Staff notation.
- - Housed with: Liszt, F. Correction leaf for Réminiscences de Don Juan (S. 418) and Soirées de Vienne, no. 6 (S. 427:6).
- - The music manuscripts, first editions, and correspondence of Franz Liszt (1811-1886) in the collections of the Music Division, Library of Congress, page 14, no. 386
- 1 score (4 unnumbered pages) ; 26 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- ML96 .L58
- 86/20,225 (Mus) Item 39 Microfilm
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Menter, Sophie, Dedicatee, and D. F. E Auber. Veränderungen in der Tarantelle aus der Stum̃e von Portici. composeds by Liszt, Franz, Oser 1869. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013571971/.
APA citation style:
Menter, S. & Auber, D. F. E. (1869) Veränderungen in der Tarantelle aus der Stum̃e von Portici. Liszt, F., comp [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013571971/.
MLA citation style:
Menter, Sophie, Dedicatee, and D. F. E Auber. Veränderungen in der Tarantelle aus der Stum̃e von Portici. comp by Liszt, Franz, Oser 1869. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013571971/>.