Map [Plat of unidentified city].
About this Item
- [Plat of unidentified city].
- Pintado, Vicente Sebastián, 1774-1829.
Created / Published
- [ca. 1810]
- - Real property--Florida--Pensacola--Maps
- - Pensacola (Fla.)--Maps
- - Manuscript maps
- - United States--Florida--Pensacola
- Cadastral maps
- - This is probably a plan of Pensacola, Florida.
- - Cadastral map. Some lots are numbered.
- - Title from John R. Hébert's list of maps.
- - Scale statement in Spanish.
- - Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil.
- - Watermark: Fleur-de-lis in a shield surmounted by a crown.
- - From the papers of Vicente Sebastián Pintado.
- - Described in: Vicente Sebastián Pintado, Surveyor General of Spanish West Florida, 1805-17 : the man and his maps / by John R. Hébert. Imago mundi, v. 39, pp. 50-72. 1987. p. 65, no. 32.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 891
- - In lower left corner: No. 20 plat.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 33 x 47 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3934.P4G46 1810 .P5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pintado, Vicente Sebastián. Plat of Unidentified City.  Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013585042/.
APA citation style:
Pintado, V. S. (1810) Plat of Unidentified City. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013585042/.
MLA citation style:
Pintado, Vicente Sebastián. Plat of Unidentified City.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013585042/>.