Map Planisphaerium coeleste.
About this Item
- Planisphaerium coeleste.
- Created / Published
- [Place of publication not identified] : [Publisher not identified], [between 1850 and 1859]
- Subject Headings
- - Astronomy--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - Southern Hemisphere--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - Northern Hemisphere--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - Southern Hemisphere
- - Northern Hemisphere
- - Universe
- Celestial charts
- - Stamped in blue ink in lower left margin: 76A.
- - Includes 6 diagrams.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 2 charts on 1 sheet : mounted on cloth backing ; 2 hemispheres each 34 cm in diameter, sheet 51 x 78 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3190 1850 .P6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Stamped in blue ink in lower left margin: 76A. Includes 6 diagrams. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Planisphaerium Coeleste. [Place of publication not identified: publisher not identified, between 1850 and 1859, 1850] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013586109/.
APA citation style:
(1850) Planisphaerium Coeleste. [Place of publication not identified: publisher not identified, between 1850 and 1859] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013586109/.
MLA citation style:
Planisphaerium Coeleste. [Place of publication not identified: publisher not identified, between 1850 and 1859, 1850] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013586109/>.