About this Item
- General-content state map showing railroads, but not highways.
- Emery Walker Limited.
Created / Published
- [England?] : [publisher not identified], [1904?]
- - Pennsylvania--Maps
- - Philadelphia Region (Pa.)--Maps
- - Railroads--Pennsylvania--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia Region
- - Relief shown by shading.
- - Sheet removed from unidentified encyclopedic publication.
- - Insets: Environs of Pittsburg -- South-eastern Pennsylvania scale 1:687,500 [Philadelphia region].
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : color ; 27 x 37 cm, folded to 20 x 25 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3820 1904 .E4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Emery Walker Limited. Pennsylvania. [England?: publisher not identified, ?, 1904] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013589550/.
APA citation style:
Emery Walker Limited. (1904) Pennsylvania. [England?: publisher not identified, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013589550/.
MLA citation style:
Emery Walker Limited. Pennsylvania. [England?: publisher not identified, ?, 1904] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013589550/>.