Maps Marittima Italiana : Linea di Bombay
About this Item
- Marittima Italiana : Linea di Bombay
- Contributor Names
- Trotta, E.
- Created / Published
- [Italy] : E. Trotta, [between 1900 and 1999]
- Subject Headings
- - Middle east--Maps
- - Merchant marine--Italy--Maps
- - Shipping--Italy--Maps
- - Middle East
- - Italy
- - Includes distance between ports and "Orologio Mondiale" showing direction/longitude of some major cities from Greenwich center point.
- - Insets: Porto di Bombay -- Porto Said -- Canale di Suez Porto Said -- Porto di Genova -- Porto di Aden -- Porto di Napoli.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : mounted on linen, color ; 53 x 72 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7421.P54 1900 .T7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Trotta, E. Marittima Italiana: Linea di Bombay. [Italy: e. trotta, between 1900 and 1999, 1900] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593005/. (Accessed October 24, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Trotta, E. (1900) Marittima Italiana: Linea di Bombay. [Italy: e. trotta, between 1900 and 1999] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593005/.
MLA citation style:
Trotta, E. Marittima Italiana: Linea di Bombay. [Italy: e. trotta, between 1900 and 1999, 1900] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593005/>.