Map Persia Arabia &c.
About this Item
- Persia Arabia &c.
- Thomas, Cowperthwait & Co.
Created / Published
- [Philadelphia] : Thomas Cowperthwait & Co, 
- - Middle East--Maps
- - Afghanistan--Maps
- - Balochistan (Pakistan)--Maps
- - Middle East
- - Afghanistan
- - Pakistan--Balochistan
- - Divides Persia in sub-boundaries, including Afghanistan and Beloochistan.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1852 by Thomas Cowperthwait & Co. in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - Includes "Explanation" key with symbols for capitals, important towns and Inferior--Do.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy hand colored and stamped "626888."
- 1 map ; 29 x 35 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7420 1852 .T5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Thomas, Cowperthwait & Co. Persia Arabia &c. [Philadelphia: Thomas Cowperthwait & Co, 1852] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593007/.
APA citation style:
Thomas, C. &. C. (1852) Persia Arabia &c. [Philadelphia: Thomas Cowperthwait & Co] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2013593007/.
MLA citation style:
Thomas, Cowperthwait & Co. Persia Arabia &c. [Philadelphia: Thomas Cowperthwait & Co, 1852] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2013593007/>.